JOHANNESBURG, KRUGER PARK & CAPE TOWN TOUR
DURATION: 09 NIGHTS/10 DAYS
NUMBERS: 2 ADULTS
INCLUDED IN COST:
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Johannesburg
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a 4-star rated Lodge in Kruger Park/ Greater Kruger
- 4 nights’ accommodation in Cape Town sharing – Standard double room
- Excursions and tours as specified in the itinerary
- Breakfasts throughout the tour
- Dinners & Lunches in Kruger
- Transport throughout the entire tour (as specified in the itinerary) with professional driver/guide.
- Airport transfers and all other transfers as specified in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees as specified in the itinerary.
MAGNIFICENT GARDEN ROUTE
DURATION: 3 NIGHT/4 DAY PACKAGE
Travel from Cape Town to Oudtshoorn via the famous R62, to the world’s ostrich capital. Visiting the Cango Caves, Cango Wildlife Ranch and an Ostrich Farm Overnight at Queens Hotel.
Check-out & depart for tour of Knysna, via George and beautiful Wilderness. An optional sunset cruise on the Knysna Lagoon – Overnight at Premier Hotel Knysna.
Tour of Plettenberg Bay & Tsitsikamma Nature Reserve. Enjoy nature walks to the Suspension bridge and the opportunity to do some wa- tersports (kayaking, canoeing) on the Storms River. Optional Bunjee jumping, Paragliding, Skydiving – Overnight at Premier Hotel Knysna.
Check-out and return via Mossel Bay, Swellendam and Sir Lowry’s Pass. Private Tour Package – Excluding entrance fees, meals and costs for activities.ENQUIRY
NORTHERN CAPE – KGALAGADI TRANSFRONTIER PARK DAYS TOUR
NUMBERS: 2 ADULTS
Air conditioned transport and THETA accredited driver / guide (Northern Cape Province and Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park)
Accommodation in chalets/lodges
Maximum game drives everyday
Private facilities including bath-
room & bedroom
1 x small water per person per day
Meals as per itinerary:
B = Breakfast – cereals, coffee and tea,
fruit juice, eggs, rusks and fruit(ap-
ples, oranges, bananas and pears) L = Light Lunch
D = Dinner – Braai broodjies(sandwich on fire with cheese, tomato and onions) salad, corn, rice, potatoes, vegetables, chicken, sausage and other meats are available
Conservation fees of R300 per person per night payable at Kgalagadi cash or credit cardENQUIRY