- Half-day Durban City Sightseeing Tour with an expert guide
- Travel down the Golden Mile beachfront
- Learn about the diverse history of Durban, and understand the influences from its Indian roots
- See top Durban attractions such as the Phansi Museum and Durban’s Botanic Gardens
- Hotel pick-up from selected Durban hotels
Travel along the ‘Golden Mile’ beachfront towards the harbor entrance where you can see anything from sari clad Indian ladies walking on the sand to traditional healers collecting bottles of seawater to use as muti (medicine).
Continue past Durban City Hall and learn about its humorous history, before visiting the Phansi Museum, home to a collection of South African artifacts and traditions. See beadworks, headrests, Zulu Clay Pots and various other treasures as you browse the museum with your expert guide.
See Durban’s Botanic Gardens, founded in 1849, where you’ll find a mix of African, Asian and American trees. Throughout the tour your expert guide will introduce you to the rich Indian history of Durban, and you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy a taste of the unique ‘Bunny Chow’ cuisine before your tour concludes
Tour departs from selected Durban city hotels
Departure time: 9:00am
Duration:3 hours (approx.)
Return details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 12:00pm (noon)
• Entrance fees
• Hotel pick up and drop off
• Professional narration by tour guide
• Food and drinks, unless specified
• Gratuities (optional)
• The listed price
• Please note, the Phansi Museum is closed to visitors on Sundays
• Coaches are not wheelchair accessible.